Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Your iPod's Horoscope



I stumbled upon "The iPod Deathclock" via Gizmodo. Basically, you enter your iPod serial number, answer a couple of questions on your usages (how many hours a week, how many times have you dropped it, etc.), and it gives you an estimated life expectancy of your iPod.

Of course, they don't say how they come up with that figure and the site is run by an iPod repair store, so you might want to take the data with a grain of salt.

That said, it can be a good excuse to pick up a new iPod Touch or Nano without feeling guilty ("I should get one now since my iPod is going to die in a month"). Un / Fortunately, my iPod apparently will survive a whole year before it poops out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until my iPod eventually dies out .. the new iPod Touch looks so niice.