Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finding Pefect Jeans

I love jeans. Like a lot. I own a dozen pairs maybe, though I only wear a select few favorites over and over again most of the time. Well, I'm kinda in this conundrum at the moment, where I've lost a bunch of weight and all of my jeans just don't fit me anymore. This makes me really sad, cause my BEAUTIFUL 7s and Citizens and all those jeans I saved up a lot of money to buy are going to waste.

Anyways, unless you have the body of a supermodel or whomever, chances are, you don't have a perfect body. I'm short so I have to get my jeans hemmed. Your problem might be your junk in the trunk, or your too long legs (insert: rolling eyes), or thick thighs or whatever. A lot of companies have started realizing that real women come in all different shapes and sizes, so they've started making jeans for all different shapes and sizes. Hallelujah. But if you don't want to sit there researching all your different options or trying on a million pairs for the perfect one, there's always Zafu.com. You take a short, detailed quiz, and they take your answers and search for jean styles/brands that are tailored to your body shape. Basically, a search engine for finding perfect jeans. Try it. I know I will, as I embark on my search for new favorites.

0 comments: