Monday, November 26, 2007

Post Thanksgiving Wrap-Up

So you came, you ate, and you conquered. Now what? You're 10 lbs heavier and there's another 10 lbs of turkey sitting in your fridge taking up space. There's only so much re-heating and re-eating you can do, right?

Here are some recipes to help that turkey disappear, without making you feel like you're eating the same thing over and over again. I've picked the ones that look easy enough, but a simple google search will get you tons more, not to mention going on FoodNetwork.com or About.com. I'm pretty cooking-challenged myself, but I think even I can be successful with these recipes. If all else fails, here's to weeks of turkey sandwiches and turkey on salad! =P

Ideal Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwiches

Baked Turkey Sandwich
Turkey Pot Pie
Turkey Enchiladas
Turkey and Rice Soup
Turkey Chili

P.S - I've decided to not eat for the next 2 weeks to offset the overeating I did from my TWO Thanksgiving dinners. Ok, so that's a lie, but I'm still full from the weekend. Ughhhhh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude that's sooooooo awesome!!!!!!! haha i love turkey !!!

Anonymous said...

MOISTMAKER!!!

Anonymous said...

Mm .. turkey pot pie sounds so good, even though it's late morning :)