Monday, December 10, 2007

Fire Videos (it is very hard not to make some cheesy fire pun here)


So as you know, there was a pretty big fire in Fort Lee 2 weeks ago. Julia and I were there to see a little of it, and even got some (not so) great videos of it.

As I was surfing today, I stumbled upon someone who video..graphs(?) firefighters in Bergen County at work, including the Fort Lee fire.

I don't really know if he works as a firefighter, or what his story is, but it's kind of interesting. In a weird, pyromaniac, sort of way.

All Hands Going to Work
His Youtube Page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fire looked crazy! I saw that the bagel store getting torn down the day after the fire .. too bad, I have some good memories going there for bagels.

Unknown said...

Yea me to... that place was good...good times good times BAGEL PLACE I SHALL MISS U !!!!!!