Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jersey Adds Camera to Red Lights

http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/stories/2008/01/14/daily33.html

New Jersey will be adding cameras on traffic lights at dangerous intersections in order to catch red light violators. Funny thing about this is that a couple of weeks ago my dad was caught on one of these cameras in New York and was ticketed $120. He then proceeded to argue with me about how the cameras got it wrong and hinted at a conspiracy by "man to strip hard working, law abiding citizens of their hard earned money." He'd be more convincing if it weren't for the digital picture that accompanied his ticket.


I guess this will lead us to drive more carefully? I hope it stops the jerks who know they are being followed by a friend from accelerating at every yellow light/red lights. You all now who you are. I hope you all get caught.

PS: One of my favorite comedians is Louis CK. There is a lot of cursing so beware before pressing play. This is not for everyone...


1 comments:

tengokujin said...

The more measures in place, the more people try to evade them.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ph-qv4gYAE8