Thursday, July 24, 2008

Douchebag of the Day: Brooke Hogan


"I think it's kind of crazy that a woman is running because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I'm so moody all the time, I know I couldn't be able to run a country, because I would be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, you know?"
My crappy photoshopping aside, nice, Brooke Hogan. Thank you so much for setting women back a million years. You just took one glance at the dream of equality and blew it to smithereens with that statement. I'm so glad you're on my TV screen, week after week, so that little girls can too dream of one day living off daddy's money while pursuing a mediocre, talentless pop career on the side. Just because the hardest decision you have to make all day revolves around what bikini to wear to the beach doesn't mean that all women are incapable of doing things that actually matter in the world. Brooke does NOT know best; you are an idiot, and congratulations- douchebag of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also thrilled to see that Brooke has boiled down your average complex and thoughtful woman to emotions, menopause, and PMS...

Anonymous said...

I think Brooke's an idiot for saying what she did, but good job completely disproving her point with the over-reactive, emotional post. ;)

I think Obama would have reacted a little differently.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of south carolina's miss teen united states.