Tuesday, October 14, 2008

These Four Things I Know Are True

1) Don't ever say out loud, to your parents, joking or not, that they're embarrassing. I had to put up with 40 minutes of passive-aggressive weird behavior from them as a result. I didn't really mean it, per se, but I wasn't completely kidding either (hey I know I'm not the only one who feels this way). Nonetheless, they were offended, and I felt bad. Parents have feelings too.

2) My hair and fashion inspiration is Katie Holmes, minus the weird rolled up jeans look she was rocking for awhile. On occasional good days, my hair does look like this. Most days however, this is what my hair does. I guess it could be worse.

3) Jason Mraz is the best musician to see live, and I don't say that lightly. He puts on the most awesome, entertaining shows, so much so that I saw him 2 consecutive nights in a row this past weekend and I loved every minute of it. Mraz mixtape coming up later this week, but for now, enjoy this and this and this.

4) Britney's Womanizer music video debuted on Friday. I like it, but it's kind of reminiscent of Toxic, which I LOVE. But, nonetheless, she is looking good (cue, gratuitous nude shots), and continuing onward with the uphill battle that is her comeback. YESSS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that you do have Holmes' hair style.

Anonymous said...

So, in season one of So You Think You Can Dance, Adam and I made fun of this one dancer whose only move seemed to be slowly kicking one leg up in the air and balancing on her other.

Seeing Brit toss her head back or around as her only dance move reminded me of that girl from So You Think You Can Dance.

Nonetheless, she looks really good! :D