Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why I Love Best Week Ever Blog Better Than the Actual Show

One of my daily sites to check out is the Best Week Ever blog. Sure, there's a weekly tv show that tries to summarize the week in pop culture, but I think that the blog is funnier than the actual show. I mean, there's only so much the talking heads can say about the same topic .. but to see the brilliant writers at Best Week Ever blog have to write about, even about the silliest topics of the day, is definitely entertaining.

My favorite LOL post of the week from BWE? Definitely the Gary Busey-dog story. Gary Busey + pics of a Pomeranian with crazy eyeliner = hilarity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you might like this. The morning after the night before.

Gary Busey & The Soup Dog Lou:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_fQArZYI-4

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I feel like the dog is looking into my soul.