Monday, November 24, 2008

Phone of the Day


Of course it's the Blackberry Storm, Verizon's long over due answer to the IPhone. I went to get mine on Friday and it was bananas at the store. Apparently, there was a problem with their shipment so they were understocked. The people laughed, the people cried, the people got angry. Mostly angry though since most of them were not able to purchase their phone that day. Luckily for me, I was able to get it, even though I had to wait till 6:30 and was late for dinner I was suppose to help make (SORRY ASHLEY!)


The Storm is slick, pretty easy to use so far, and I really like the click screen feature. However, I am an absolute newbie when it comes to fancy phones so here are a couple of websites that just might help you out.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't get it wet!

Jorge J said...

that's what she said!!!!

Unknown said...

It's okay Jorge- I still <3 you! You made it up.