Thursday, March 5, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

When I was younger, I used to play the X-Men game at the local Pizza Hut while waiting for our carry-out order. And that is probably the extent of my experience with X-Men. I've never seen the movies (truth be told, I kinda hate Halle Berry), never watched/read the comics, don't really care. But I think I'm gonna plunk down $10 to go watch the latest X-Men movie, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and if you're a hot-blooded female, so should you. Why? Let me list 3 reasons:

1) Ryan Reynolds, aka Mr. Scarlett Johansson.
2) Taylor Kitsch (the SMOLDERING Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights).
3) DANIEL HENNEY.

Oh and I guess if you like him, Hugh Jackman. But let's go back to reason #3, shall we? I think Daniel Henney is the most good looking-est person ever. EVER. He's like beeeeeeeeeautiful, and I don't ever use that word lightly. I mean, yeah, his acting is limited and painful at times, but since I've only really seen him in Korean dramas (a language/culture he is slooooowly learning), I am hoping that his turn in a major English speaking role will be more pleasant to watch. If anything, I'll just close my ears and just watch his face light up the screen. Le sigh!

On a side note, the way to my heart is beautiful people. In college, my friend Stella and I had a tiff, and afterwards she wrote me a really sweet message on a homemade Daniel Henney card. Basically a picture of him printed on nice paper. It was the best card ever. Hallmark should really get on that, I'd be buying up their entire inventory.

Here is the link to the trailer, in which he appears a total of 3.2 seconds. Keep your eyes open the whole time, otherwise you might miss him while you blink.

0 comments: