Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun Stuff of the Day: Film the Blanks

Film the Blanks is an ongoing art experiment where every week a movie poster is abstracted/reduced to very little of what the original poster looks like. To play, commenters take a stab at what movie the poster is from, and the first 10 correct commenters are awarded a point each. You can play for your chance at a prize- at a 100, I think you get a printed version of one of the posters. I don't participate in that sense, but I do like checking the site from time to time. I'm not a movie buff and I'm not all too familiar with MOST of these posters, but I like checking the site cause the blanked out posters are works of arts themselves. But for the most part, I have no idea where many of posters are from. However, I guessed this one to the left as soon as I saw it. It is from my favorite movie ever, and I think it's one of the easier ones on the site. Any takers?

1 comments:

Julia Park said...

Little Miss Sunshine!