Thursday, July 9, 2009

Awful Library Books

I loooove sites like Fail Blog and Engrish Funny, so I am kinda loving Awful Library Books. It's like Fail Blog for the "literary" world. I put the word "literary" in quotes cause uh, these books are not examples of the best of the best in literature, but that's what makes it hilarious. The blog was started by 2 Detroit librarians, Mary Kelly and Holly Hibner, and their aim is to just highlight some of the worst books found on local library shelves. There's a nice article in Time about who they are and the impact their blog has had on...librarians. =P

But really, I think my favorite book on the site so far is the one on the left. It's always been my dream to be a homemaker, so I'm gonna have to track this copy down! And yes, I am kidding. Sorta.

You can follow them on twitter, too.

0 comments: