Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye West on The Jay Leno Show

In a recent post, Jen wrote an open letter to Kanye West, calling him out on being a total douchebag at the VMA's. Well, soon after stealing the mic and sharing his opinions during what was supposed to be Taylor Swift's moment, Kanye popped a CAPS LOCK blog post at Taylor Swift, APOLOGIZING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THAT'S HOW 'YE DOES IT! I guess after he calmed down, Kanye replace the CAPS LOCK post with something a bit more sincere: I feel like Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents when he messed up everything and Robert DeNiro asked him to leave…That was Taylor’s moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry.

Originally slated to appear alongside Jay-Z and Rihanna as the musical act for The Jay Leno Show, Kanye actually sat down with Jay Leno to discuss the VMA incident:



I love how Kanye came out on stage very apprehensively, and not the usual "I AM THE BEST" swagger like he usually does. So just seeing that in him (you know, besides him being on the verge of tears after Jay Leno asked him about his mom - which btw, Jay Leno deserves an Emmy for asking, because 'Ye is cuhraaaazy) made me believe that Kanye is sincerely sorry.

Alright, let's move on, folks.

0 comments: