Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Coolest Music Video EVER.

This past weekend I went out to Seattle to see a good friend, and while I was out there I also had a chance to hang out with another good friend of mine, former LiB editor Yuri. Now, Yuri is seriously the go-to guy for cool sites/music/videos, and he actually gave me a lot of awesome recommendations, but the COOLEST thing he showed me this weekend is this music video by a Japanese group called Sour. For their single Hibi no neiro (Daily Melodies), they asked their fans from all over the world to submit videos of themselves singing along to the song, holding up signs, doing whatever, umm, you just have to watch it. It is SUPER creative and brilliant, not to mention MAJOR props for the editors who pieced it all together into what I am now dubbing the COOLEST MUSIC VIDEO EVER (Sorry Kanye, Beyonce has nothing on this). Just check it out below (the song is not bad either) and thank Yuri for this find!

2 comments:

Stella Hsu said...

I love the internet and I love how creative people are. This even beats out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

Unknown said...

wow. that was inspiring.