Monday, October 15, 2007

Totally Awesome Thing To Do #232 - Travel the US in 80 Days Through the Help of Strangers




As a recent college graduate, I find myself constantly grappling with what I should be doing with my life. And every once in a while, I find somebody in my situation, except that, instead of sitting around and blogging, they are doing something awesome.. and blogging.

Matthew Danzico is a 25 year old guy from New York City who has created the "Around America in 2.0" project. Basically, he put up a video asking people to pick up, feed, and house him from one place to another for a trip around America in 80 days, and lots of people responded.

He vlogs about his travels around the country, and it's pretty cool. As I write this, he's in Palo Alto, California.

Do you think he'll need somebody to pick him up from Jersey? :x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty damn cool .. I wish I had the balls to do that.

Anonymous said...

i feel like it's a really awesome idea .. but he should be using a better program or system for putting up his video blog ..