Friday, October 12, 2007

Watching TV on Your TV is So Last Year


I have a very long list of websites I check on a daily.
One of them is Lifehacker, which is a blog that posts about things that are useful in, well, life.
It can vary from how to get out of traffic tickets to downloading a program that tracks your purchases as they happen.

One article that caught my eye this week was Six Ways to Catch Your Favorite TV Shows (not using your tv).
They suggest using the network websites like ABC, using a DVR, and using Bit Torrent, among other things.

In a period where everyone has broadband, watching TV on your computer seems like the next logical step. And what's even better is that you don't have to deal with annoying commercials or setting your schedule around a TV show.

Now if you'll excuse me, I downloaded the latest episode of 30 Rock.

0 comments: