Wednesday, November 28, 2007

When Alarms Just Aren't Enough.. Wakerupper.com


I am not a morning person. I can set up an alarm and completely ignore it. But yesterday, I found a new addition to my waking arsenal.

Wakerupper.com
is a website that gives you a free (best aspect of the website, imho) wakeup call in the morning.

I tried it this morning, and it worked exactly as promised. I got a phone call with an automated message. It also gave me an option to press 9 if I hadn't been the one to set up alarm, which I guess is a way to prevent prank callers somehow.

Anyway, it woke me up. Of course, right after hanging up, I went back to sleep, but it's okay. They are currently accepting beta testers that have features like unlimited reminders, snooze options, and advanced scheduling.

Needless to say, I just requested to be a beta tester.

Try it out, I think it's pretty darn nifty.

0 comments: