Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WTF: Heath Ledger is Dead?

Heath Ledger was found dead in his Manhattan apartment today.

TMZ has learned that 2006 Academy Award nominee Heath Ledger has died in NY.

He was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 PM ET today. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe it was not a crime.

The 28-year-old actor has a two year old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams -- they separated in September, 2007. He plays the Joker in the upcoming Batman film, "The Dark Knight."

MSNBC is reporting that the actor was found, surrounded by pills.

4 comments:

Jen Shin said...

oh man... first Brad Renfro, now Heath Ledger? i LOVE 10 Things I Hate About You and Brokeback Mountain. He was such a promising actor!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...

Anonymous said...

That really is sad .. though, I wonder if it's going to interfere with the release of The Dark Knight?

Vicki Loo said...

wahhhhhh I was so sad when Brad Renfro died. I used to have his pinup on my walls. Now with Heath Ledger gone, I'm scared to wonder who the 3rd one will be. Cuz you know, death comes in threes.