Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Aimee Mann Christmas Trilogy: Part I

Pretty much everyone at my office knows how much I heart The Office - I guess my Dwight bobblehead, Michael Scott bobblehead, Dundie Award, and constant Office references gave it away. Anyway, a coworker of mine linked me to the viral video known as the Aimee Mann mockumentary, or the Aimee Mann Christmas Trilogy. The trilogy has three parts to it, but oddly, only the first part is available, whereas the rest are M.I.A (missing in action, not the [music] artist).

There are a bunch of celebrity cameos, including John Krasinski (my coworker knows me so well!), Patt Oswalt, Paul Tompkins, Weird Al ... whereas the other parts have cameos by Ben Stiller, Fred Armisen, and Will Ferrell.

Anyway, check out the first part .. if you find the other parts available on teh Internetz, let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so funny how such a sad-song musician like Aimee Mann can do comedic bits for her shows.

Anonymous said...

hilarious stuff. weird al....lol

Anonymous said...

john krasinski is so cute in this...the format sort of reminds me of the office =(

Jen Shin said...

"unless you hate baby jesus..."

ahaha, it was so great! john krasinski's reaction was priceless. ahhh, i love him!!!!!!!