Thursday, June 12, 2008

(I'm ashamed to admit I like this) Song of the Day

When i Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls

My "I'm kinda embarrassed to say how much I love this" song is what I predict will be a Summer 08 hit. Whether you hate them or mildly like them, you have to admit The Pussycat Dolls have released some pretty catchy songs. Don't Cha? Buttons?? When I Grow Up is the first single off of their soon to be released second album. "When I grow up/I wanna be famous/I wanna be a star/I wanna be in movies ... Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it/you just might get it" IT'S SO DAMN CATCHY, CAN'T STOP!

According to Wikipedia, the song's music video will debut on MTV this Friday, and yes, there will be a cameo by Britney Spears.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am watching their performance on SYTYCD as i'm leaving this comment.

Anonymous said...

AH so this was what that "Blog" comment was refering to. haha.

I was like "I don't remember Jen talking about the pussycat dolls?"