Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Video of the Day: Dinosaur Loose in the Museum

Most little girls love to play dress up, play with Barbies, or pretend that they're a princess. Me? I was more of a dinosaur loving gal, who had secret hopes of one day becoming a archaeologist, working on dinosaur expeditions all over the world. Yeah, I was kind of a tomboy (though, in my defense, I owned my fair share of Barbie dolls, too). And yes, I totally loved Dr. Ross Geller, he's my hero.

Of course, when I was first linked this video, I was completely screaming OMG SO AWESOME and totally jealous of those who were there to experience being near a freaking realistic dinosaur. And I love how at 1:09 of the video, the videographer tells the dinosaur to just eat one of the kids.


Extinct, my ASS! from The Original Joe Fisher on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool dino

Will said...

Wow, that's so cool. Which museum is that? I want to check that out if it's convenient.

Anonymous said...

Wow I wonder how much that cost to make?