Tuesday, August 19, 2008

These Are Some Amazing Fencing Photos

(Photo by Alexander Hassenstein)

I love photography. And I have been caught up in all this Olympics-mania. So you can imagine how happy I am to post these amazing pictures of the Women's fencing event taken by photographers from various news wires.

I mean, they are just awe-inspiring photographs. They perfectly capture the movements and emotions that make up the sport. Click here for the rest of the set or read more to check out the rest of my favorites and to see the fencers' cool Daft Punk-like helmets!

(Photo by David Josek)

(Photo by Philippe Desmazes)

(Photo by Adrian Dennis)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see Kum do become an olympic sport. Kum do vs. Fencer

howardcwang said...

what about kumdo vs. swimmer?

Swimmer wins, right sabg?