Tuesday, September 23, 2008

10 Questions by Time is a Great Time Killer

I stumbled upon this yesterday, and it ended up eating almost an hour of my time yesterday... Time magazine has a lot of interesting videos on their website. In particular, they have a section in their magazine called "10 Questions" where readers submit questions to ask a celebrity or influential figure. I'm not sure how long they've been doing this, but they started recording their interviews and posting them up.

They videos are fun to watch and there are some pretty interesting people that get interviewed.

So far, my favorite videos are Ricky Gervais (funny and jerk, something he recognizes himself), Bill O'Reilly (I almost thought, "He's an okay guy." But then it changed pretty quickly), and Anthony Bourdain (highlight: he encourages smoking).

Along with them, you can find interviews with Korean superstar Rain (*shudder*), Alec Baldwin, Sir Richard Branson, Natalie Portman, Sean Combs, and Rachel Ray.

If you want to watch the vids, click here, then go to the "Entertainment" tag.

2 comments:

Julia Park said...

Bill O'Reilly is a funny, mad man. I love how in all interviews, Alec Baldwin praises Tina Fey - so cuute. Also, the 10 Questions with Stephenie Meyer was good, too, but then again, I totally heart the Twilight series (yes, I finally can admit to it!)

Anonymous said...

Tim Gunn Interview

Interviewer: What do you think is the worst fashion trend?
Interviewer: Sandals and socks?
Tim Gunn: (laughs) Well sandals and socks are certainly up there.

I always knew Tim Gunn knew nothing about fashion.

And yes. ... The B interview was horrible.