Friday, September 26, 2008

If I Had 700 Billion Dollars

Oh If I had 700 Billion Dollars
Well I'd buy you a 27 story tower (2 Billion Dollars according to Forbes)
And If I had 698 Billion Dollars
I'd buy 200 million dollars of furniture for you new house
And If I had 697.8 Billion Dollars
I would buy you the Bugatti Veyron, a nice, reliant, $1,192,057 automobile
If I had 697.7 billion dollars we wouldn't need to walk to the store cause we can buy Target ($38.9 Billion Market Cap)
If I had 658.8 billion dollars we can buy Procter & Gamble because it costs more ($207.9 Billion)
If I had 450.9 billion dollars we wouldn't have to eat Kraft dinner
But we would buy Kraft ($50 billion)
of course we would, so we would just eat more
And buy really expensive ketchup like the HJ Heinz Co. ($16 Billion)
And if I had 434.9 Billion dollars, I'd buy your love (Say about $1 million according to the original song, over a 60 year period. Pretty cheap compared to everything else)
If I had 434.3 Billion Dollars
If I had 434.3 Billion Dollars
If I had 434.3 Billion Dollars
I'd still be richer than anyone else in the entire world

Damn...it doesn't rhyme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you never know.

Anonymous said...

That was horrible.... you are horrible.... your grammar was horrible....

If I had 700 Billion Dollars... I would spend 699 Billion Dollars of it on the welfare of the nations (on exactly which nations would recieve the charity is unknown at this time... maybe the DR ;) and South Korea). The remainder will go into creating my own Brand of Fine Luxury Sport Hybrid Supercar Utility vehicles...