Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cute Animals of the Day: Shiba Inu Puppy Cam

This is spreading on the internetz almost as fast as you can say, "CUTENESS!" It's a 24-hr live cam of these uber cute shiba inu puppies, and they are so cute and so oddly addicting to watch. I caught myself watching the pups nap the other day, for like 5 minutes. In the back of my head, I was thinking, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, JEN SHIN, YOU HAVE A CRAPLOAD OF WORK TO DO!! But uh, the puppies won out. Also I was really hoping that one of them would wake up and do something. Anything. Alas, I stopped watching and the puppies went on napping, but it's oddly comforting to know that they're there, waiting for me, whenever I want to spend a couple of minutes with them.

Now if they only had a Suri Cruise 24 hr live cam... Wait, is that creepy? Whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, they are really cute. How do you find these things?

Anonymous said...

Now I can't stop watching them. THANKS >:O
.. Back to the puppehs