Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Song of the Day: Just Wanna Be With You - Troy & Gabriella (HSM3)

Disclaimer: Please don't judge me -_-

Okay, I feel a bit shameful to admit it .. but I kind of love High School Musical. (hangs head in shame) If you look at my current iPod playlist, there's a couple of songs from the three HSM movies.

Sure, a lot of the songs are cheesy, but the one song that I can easily listen to without cringing is "Just Wanna Be With You," which was featured in the more recent film, High School Musical: Senior Year.

It's upbeat, cute, and a happy song to listen to.

Anyway, here's a crappy, ghettoriffic Youtube clip of it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's catchy. I want to be able to play the piano and sing, but since I can't sing I'll play the piano and my significant other will do the singing OR violin, which ever. Then we shall make a MOVIE!