Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Site of the Day: F My Life (FML)


I love acronyms (FTW!). And good website. And sometimes a glass of scotch. (haha, sorry, I couldn't resist)

F My Life is an awesome site where people can anonymously post a few sentences about events in their life that have led them to the intertwining conclusion: f*ck my life (FML).

Sure, they're probably not even all real scenarios. But it doesn't stop me from read through them and laughing.

My favorite one goes as followed:
Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML.

Edward Cullen FTW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i spent 2 hours perusing through f my life. FML.

Anonymous said...

I just read through a couple today. funny indeed