Friday, August 7, 2009

My favorite song right now

I hate the celebrity that is John Mayer. Celebrity John Mayer = douche. Musician John Mayer however, is amazing. I've been in an emo funk lately, and I randomly listened to his Continuum album the other day and re-discovered my favorite song of his ever, Slow Dancing in a Burning Room. And now I can't stop listening to it. SO GOOD, and it has quite possibly my favorite line ever: "Go cry about it, why don't you." So bitter, yet precisely how I feel. So, the next time you pour your heart out to me and I reply with that, don't get too offended, it's only cause I want to incorporate that line into every conversation I have. But listen below. Repeat.
(And no, I'm not like heartbroken over a boy or anything, as being obsessed with this song may suggest)



Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer

0 comments: