Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coming Soon to a TV Near You: Sh*t My Dad Says


I love finding hilarious Twitter accounts to follow .. because sometimes, seeing your friends update about what a crappy day that they're having just plain sucks (side note: sorry to all my Twitter followers -_-). And so when my coworker introduced me to ShitMyDadSays a couple months back, I was totally stoked. But apparently, so were some TV execs:
CBS has picked up a comedy project based on the Twitter account, which has enlisted more than 700,000 followers since launching in August and has made its creator, Justin Halpern, an Internet star. Will & Grace creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick are on board to executive produce and supervise the writing for the multicamera family comedy, which Halpern will co-pen with Patrick Schumacker (The Hollywood Reporter)
Alright! Time for me to go and create a Twitter account to get discovered..

0 comments: