Monday, October 8, 2007

Boo-vies

America! The top five movies at the box offices are The Game Plan, The Heartbreak Kid, The Kingdom, Resident Evil:Extinction, and The Seeker. Are you kidding me?!?!? Talk about getting lazy with the quality.


The Rock (I can't bring myself to calling him Dwayne Johnson) I'm sure is charismatic but this movie is clearly meant for seven to ten year old girls. Ben Stiller has played the same character in the same movie for the past 10 years. I am officially rooting for the zombies so we can bring the Resident Evil series to an end. The Seeker...terrible, F. I have to admit that I was somewhat curious about the Kingdom but I've been warned aplenty about how disappointing it is.

Ok movie industry, the people have shelled a combine 47.6 million dollars on this crap. You owe us the good stuff!

Link: Rottentomatoes.com

0 comments: