Thursday, September 4, 2008

Celebrity Baby of the Day: Suri Cruise

I have an unhealthy obsession with Suri Cruise, the 2 year old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. I don't know why, but ever since she was unveiled on the now famous Vanity Fair cover, she's had my heart. She is so cute! And definitely the best dressed baby in Hollywood. So there are rumors of her not being Tom Cruise's baby, not helped by questions of the authenticity of Holmes's pregnancy as well as some incorrect information on her birth certificate. So what. She is cute as a button, and I love that she's with her mommy (who I also love) in NYC right now, because it means lots of paparazzi shots! My favorite is when she waves at the paparazzi. So innocent. I also like to send cute pictures of Suri to fellow blogger Julia every other day, while she sends me cute pictures of kittehs or puppehs or whatever. =P Cute pictures here, here, here, here, here, and here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Jen .. you and your unhealthy Suri obsession :O

Anonymous said...

I remember there used to be rumors that Suri was somehow messed up and so that's why Cruise was being so controlling about Suri pics, but whatever the case, yeah, she's a real cute kid now.

Anonymous said...

interesting... . a site of paparazzi pics. . just of her.