Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Movie I Want To Watch: I Love You, Man

I know, I know. Another post. But hey, we're just excited for the movies of 2009!

Reasons why I want to see I Love You, Man:
5. Use of a Vampire Weekend song in the trailer.
4. Comedy flick - I loves me a good comedy!
3. Andy Samberg - I heart him on SNL, and I've been scared because of their lack of showtime for him on air. It's a relief to see him in a decent-looking film.
2. Jason Segel - I LOVE him as Marshall on How I Met Your Mother. And he was pretty funny in that other movie, Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
1. Paul Rudd! Need I say more?

Other reasons might include awkward moments, puggles, etc.

Keep your eye out for it - its theatrical release date is aimed for March 20, 2009.

Here's the trailer for your viewing delight:

3 comments:

Jen Shin said...

I will watch anything Paul Rudd is in. Even if I cannot stand Rashida Jones.

Anonymous said...

Oooh. And Rashida Jones.

Anonymous said...

Is she Jim's ex from The Office? I hope she gets the guy this time.