Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ad of the Day: Worst.Idea.Ever

I don't know about you guys, but I used to feel super uncomfortable when I'd be watching tv with my guys friends, and an effing tampon or maxipad commercial came on. Regulating heavy flow? Um, try explaining that to your guy friend :x

(Though, as of recent, whether they like it or not .. I openly talk about that junks with the boys!)

Anyway, now that I've finally gotten over that awkwardness .. some stupid ad agency had to go ahead and ruin it for me, ALL OVER AGAIN.

Behold .. a drafted campaign idea for o.b., integrating vampires (thanks to the Twilight phenomenon):

3 comments:

Unknown said...

too soon...

Unknown said...

whatever sells my products, i'm all for it.

Anonymous said...

I’d like to clarify that this image is not one of our advertisements; it was drafted by our ad agency in Switzerland and was rejected, as it does not reflect our values and standards.

- Teresa Panas from the maker of o.b. tampons