Friday, March 13, 2009

Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy

So I know I wrote about If You Seek Amy as my song of the day awhile back, but I just wanted to post about the newly released music video for 2 reasons: 1) She looks hot. Not her best video ever (see: Toxic, I'm a Slave 4U, Circus), but she looks hot, the song is hot, so what more do you want? 2) I AM SEEING HER IN CONCERT TOMORROW. Can I just repeat that? I AM SEEING HER TOMORROW. Barring no meltdown, no major disaster, no world-coming-to-an-end event in the next 30 hours or so, I will be sitting (in pretty good seats) at the Prudential Center, Newark, where she will be dancing and lip-syncing to her heart's content. CAN'T WAIT!

The last time I saw her was in 2001, for her Dream within a Dream tour. She looked like an ant from where we were sitting, but it was AMAZING. And being the biggest fan, I am UBER excited for her comeback tour. I will be twittering tomorrow's concert experience, so check that out. And here is the hot new video.


0 comments: