Friday, March 13, 2009

Boys Will Be .. Boys?

This article had me DYING of laughter.

In a recent interview with Time Out NY, Jason Segel talks about working with co-star Paul Rudd:

"Oh, Paul Rudd is dreamy. I didn’t have that problem, but there was one amazing experience where I was doing days on my TV show and nights on the movie. Like 20-hour days. My only recourse was to sleep any time we had even a ten-minute break. So one time I was fast asleep on the couch, and I just feel Paul and his gentle touch on my shoulder going, 'Hey, Jase, wake up. It’s time to wake up, buddy. Wake up.' And I slowly open my eyes, and Paul is standing there with his dick out. And he just gives me this weird, mischievous smile and walked out of the room. I didn’t bring it up for a while, and then I brought it up, like, two weeks ago, and he said, 'Oh, I don’t remember that.' [Laughs] How often are you doing this joke that you don’t remember it?"

--

Oh man, that cracked me up! Especially the part about Paul Rudd's "mischievious smile." I Love You, Man comes out in theaters in exactly a week from today!

0 comments: